Monday, December 20, 2010

Today~~

Today~~
I went out with a girl~~
We went for a movie~~
A funny and also~~
A touching movie~~
It made me laugh a lot~~
But at mean while~~
I also made me cried quite lot~~

But before today~~
And before I went out~~
With this girl~~
I was so scared~~
So scared my dear will jealous~~
Because our relationship~~
Just started not long~~
So~~
I informed my dear first before~~
Before I went out with this girl~~

My dear very nice~~
She gave me permission~~
To go out with the girl~~
And she wished me have a nice day also~~
Thanks , my dear~~
You're the best !! ^^~~

Dear~~
You're going to Taiwan~~
Tomorrow~~
I wanted to chat with you tonight~~
Since dear got 50% chances~~
Not going to sleep tonight~~
But dear forced me to go to sleep~~
I asked you why~~
Dear~~
You didn't tell me the reason~~
But I think I know the reason~~
And I also don't want to force dear~~
I will be very guai de~~
I will go to sleep de~~
Cause I don't want my beloved dear~~
Worry about me~~

Good bye~~
My dear~~
Wish dear have a enjoyable trip~~
I will miss you~~
Muackz~~

No comments:

Post a Comment