Friday, December 10, 2010

~~New Discover~~

~~ Today I still can't sleep ~~
~~ It been like whole week ~~
~~ Not only can't sleep ~~
~~ I did cry during these times ~~
~~ How could this be happening ~~
~~ Last time my longest time for not sleeping is ~~
~~ THREE DAYS ~~
~~ But now ~~
~~ Really tired and exhausted ~~

~~ I thought ~~
~~ Thought that I will recover soon ~~
~~ Like in a few days ~~
~~ But ~~
~~ I can't ~~
~~ I can't put you behind of my mind ~~

~~ When I close my eyes ~~
~~ Your image just pop out in my brain ~~
~~ Although the image is blurred out on face ~~
~~ But ~~
~~ I'm sure that is you ~~
~~ I recognized your voice and body shape ~~

~~ I asked ~~
~~ "Do you have any feeling on me ?" ~~
~~ She answered ~~
~~ "I,,, don't know. I'm still blur now." ~~
~~ Should I just try to give up or not ? ~~

~~ This kind of answer ~~
~~ Have given me a hope ~~
~~ A hope of getting her heart ~~
~~ I know you need some time ~~
~~ Some time to figure what is your feeling ~~
~~ I will wait ~~
~~ Wait for your answer ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment