Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Loneliness...

Dear all fellows...
This post i will write it in English...
Sorry for the inconvenient...

Maybe I just think too much...
But may be what I think is true...
As a human being...
Maybe I'm the worst...

Everyone said that...
Be a human being...
Don't think too much...
If not you will think too over...

I failed to be a human being...
I always like to think...
Anything, anytime...
My brain will keep on thinking...
Unstoppable brain...

I will think about...
All sort of stuff...
What have I done...
Who is important in my life...

Sometimes...
My brain will think till pessimistically...
Non-stop thinking...
What a annoying life I had...

This kind of thinking...
Is what it bring to my life...
The feeling that...
Loneliness and the sadness...

Why am I being lonely...
Why am I being so sad...
Who the hell made me fell lonely...
And who the hell made me fell sad...

My brain keep on thinking of it...
Even through...
I came out with a answer...
But still...

I don't think the answer is correct...
Many things in this world...
There is no the actual answer...
There is no right or wrong...

The matter of right and wrong...
It is so dependable for the specific person...
So , for me...
Thinking too much is not a wrong thing...

Currently for me...
I think this world is so corrupted...
It's so dark for me...

There is nothing last forever...
Relationship between boy and girl...
Friendship between each other...
Fellowship between all human being...

I know maybe some of you think that I'm wrong...
But for what had happened to me...
There is no doubt that I won't think so...
My friendship and fellowship can't last long...
There is no need to say about the relationship of mine...

I neither have a good relationship nor friendship...
Maybe is my personal problem...
Or maybe is this world being corrupted...
I still can't find the answer for this...

Since I still can't find the answer...
And where is the problem...
So now...
I will continue my loneliness and emo journey...
Until I manage to find the light of this world...
Or the another way which connect my loneliness journey to the other route...

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The thing is, when you think negatively, things will happen negatively;

    conversely, when you think positively, things will change for the better.

    It's true that things don't last forever, we simply just have to accept the face.

    ReplyDelete